One of the most popular cosmetics procedures that is performed throughout the United States that doesn’t involve surgery is Botox Injections. Treatment is taking only 10 to 15 minutes to be administered. Botox is delivered to the patient by a series of injections directly into the facial muscles around the areas the person wants to be smoothed of wrinkles and lines.
However, it should be noted that it takes as long as three days to a full week for the substance to affect the production of acetylcholine. The results of Botox injections can last up to three to four months, which means patients will probably want follow-up procedures done.
- Treating Dark Under-Eye Bags With Carboxytherapy
- Contour Thread Lift Is The Best Remedy For A Prematurely Aging Face
- Carboxy Therapy for Aesthetic Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Facts About PRP Therapy
- 6 Surprising Uses for Botox You May Not Have Known
- After Ozone Therapy
- BOTOX VERSUS FILLERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is CarboxyTherapy?