Platelet rich plasma is a concentrated form of your own platelets, obtained from your blood. It is delivered right at the hair root to the stem cells of the hair in the process of miniaturization.
In combination with medical treatment in the form of lotions or foams and oral medications including dietary supplements , PRP treatments boosts re-growth and restores much more hair than was thought possible before its usage.
- Treating Dark Under-Eye Bags With Carboxytherapy
- Contour Thread Lift Is The Best Remedy For A Prematurely Aging Face
- Carboxy Therapy for Aesthetic Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Facts About PRP Therapy
- 6 Surprising Uses for Botox You May Not Have Known
- After Ozone Therapy
- BOTOX VERSUS FILLERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is CarboxyTherapy?