One of the most popular cosmetics procedures that is performed throughout the United States that doesn't involve surgery is Botox Injections. Treatment is taking only 10 to 15 minutes to be administered. Botox is delivered to the patient by a series of injections directly into the facial muscles around the areas the person wants to be smoothed of w [...]
Botox targets the dynamic wrinkles that form from skin movement. Dermal Fillers work on static wrinkles. The following paragraphs discuss the mechanisms by which these two compounds work to mitigate dynamic and static wrinkles. Botox and Dynamic Wrinkles The facial movements that are a part of everyday life contribute to the aging process. Re [...]
You’re likely well aware of Botox as an effective treatment for countering wrinkles and frown lines. In fact, it’s revered today as the most popular wrinkle management procedure. However, it’s now transforming into something much more. The origins of Botox extend to the early 1960s in San Francisco. An ophthalmologist, Dr. Scott, was in search o [...]
- Treating Dark Under-Eye Bags With Carboxytherapy
- Contour Thread Lift Is The Best Remedy For A Prematurely Aging Face
- Carboxy Therapy for Aesthetic Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Facts About PRP Therapy
- 6 Surprising Uses for Botox You May Not Have Known
- After Ozone Therapy
- BOTOX VERSUS FILLERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is CarboxyTherapy?