Carboxy therapy is a rapidly growing niche in the therapeutic industry that involves the injection of carbon dioxide (CO2) into problem areas in the body for the purposes of cellular rejuvenation and regeneration. Carboxy therapy dates all the way back to the 1930s when renowned European therapeutic specialists working at the Royal Spas of France n [...]
Carboxytherapy is the introduction of tiny quantities of CO2 (carbon dioxide gas) right underneath the upper layers of the skin. It's an almost completely pain-free therapy that is usually carried out right in the office in as few as five minutes, and with little-to-no recovery time. CO2 therapy is frequently prescribed for the reduction of darkene [...]
- Treating Dark Under-Eye Bags With Carboxytherapy
- Contour Thread Lift Is The Best Remedy For A Prematurely Aging Face
- Carboxy Therapy for Aesthetic Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Facts About PRP Therapy
- 6 Surprising Uses for Botox You May Not Have Known
- After Ozone Therapy
- BOTOX VERSUS FILLERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is CarboxyTherapy?