Carboxytherapy is the introduction of tiny quantities of CO2 (carbon dioxide gas) right underneath the upper layers of the skin. It's an almost completely pain-free therapy that is usually carried out right in the office in as few as five minutes, and with little-to-no recovery time. CO2 therapy is frequently prescribed for the reduction of darkene [...]
- Treating Dark Under-Eye Bags With Carboxytherapy
- Contour Thread Lift Is The Best Remedy For A Prematurely Aging Face
- Carboxy Therapy for Aesthetic Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Facts About PRP Therapy
- 6 Surprising Uses for Botox You May Not Have Known
- After Ozone Therapy
- BOTOX VERSUS FILLERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is CarboxyTherapy?