Botox targets the dynamic wrinkles that form from skin movement. Dermal Fillers work on static wrinkles. The following paragraphs discuss the mechanisms by which these two compounds work to mitigate dynamic and static wrinkles. Botox and Dynamic Wrinkles The facial movements that are a part of everyday life contribute to the aging process. Re [...]
- Treating Dark Under-Eye Bags With Carboxytherapy
- Contour Thread Lift Is The Best Remedy For A Prematurely Aging Face
- Carboxy Therapy for Aesthetic Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Facts About PRP Therapy
- 6 Surprising Uses for Botox You May Not Have Known
- After Ozone Therapy
- BOTOX VERSUS FILLERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is CarboxyTherapy?