Platelet rich plasma is a concentrated form of your own platelets, obtained from your blood. It is delivered right at the hair root to the stem cells of the hair in the process of miniaturization. In combination with medical treatment in the form of lotions or foams and oral medications including dietary supplements , PRP treatments boosts re-gr [...]
PRP therapy (or platelet rich plasma therapy) has been showing a lot of potential with respect to treating sports injuries like tendon pulls, inflamed tissues, and muscle sprains. This fairly recent non-invasive therapy helps to: alleviate pain; induce long-term healing; avoid surgical treatment. You may be wondering: What is platelet the [...]
Platelet Rich Plasma is one of the newest forms of treatment for skin imperfections. The treatment is typically used to reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and fine lines on the face. Platelet Rich Plasma, also called PRP, requires very little on the part of the patient, and there are no risks of rejection or other issues with the treatment b [...]
- Treating Dark Under-Eye Bags With Carboxytherapy
- Contour Thread Lift Is The Best Remedy For A Prematurely Aging Face
- Carboxy Therapy for Aesthetic Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Facts About PRP Therapy
- 6 Surprising Uses for Botox You May Not Have Known
- After Ozone Therapy
- BOTOX VERSUS FILLERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is CarboxyTherapy?