Platelet Rich Plasma is one of the newest forms of treatment for skin imperfections. The treatment is typically used to reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and fine lines on the face. Platelet Rich Plasma, also called PRP, requires very little on the part of the patient, and there are no risks of rejection or other issues with the treatment b [...]
- Treating Dark Under-Eye Bags With Carboxytherapy
- Contour Thread Lift Is The Best Remedy For A Prematurely Aging Face
- Carboxy Therapy for Aesthetic Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Facts About PRP Therapy
- 6 Surprising Uses for Botox You May Not Have Known
- After Ozone Therapy
- BOTOX VERSUS FILLERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is CarboxyTherapy?